Corporate / Commercial Law
Trusted Melbourne & Perth based Corporate & Commercial Lawyers
Acuity Law Partners’ corporate and commercial lawyers in Melbourne and Perth have significant years of experience in providing cost effective advice in legal matters on a wide range of corporate law, commercial law, and finance transactions to small business and medium businesses. We bring creativity and commercial sensitivity to every transaction.
We have considerable extensive experience in advising on private acquisitions and disposals of both companies and Perth and Melbourne businesses across a broad range of sectors. We are able to provide business owners with peace of mind by offering sophisticated legal advice of the highest quality on all types of deals including disposals and acquisitions, group reorganisations and intra-group transactions.
Our commercial and corporate lawyers in Melbourne take pride in being the business lawyers and commercial law firm of choice for many small and medium businesses. Our clients repeatedly turn to our legal advice for their most significant matters and are drawn to our cost effective legal service, attention to details and commercial pragmatism. We have provided advice on all aspects of corporate and business law in their business cycle, from seed through to growth, mergers and acquisition or divestment.
Our corporate and commercial law in Melbourne, Victoria, and Perth, Western Australia services include:
- Setting up companies and trusts;
- Conducting due diligence, drafting agreements and completing transactions on purchase and sale of businesses;
- Reviewing and/or drafting commercial lease contracts and arrangements;
- Providing legal advice on corporate governance matters and advice on the legal duties and responsibilities of directors and officers;
- Advising on business structuring of listed companies, joint ventures and partnerships;
- Advising clients who are foreign investors in proposed acquisition of properties and businesses in Australia;
- Advising on competition and consumer law;
- Reviewing and/or drafting franchising, licencing, agency, and shareholder agreements;
- Advising businesses in legal compliance matters and legal issues;
- Reviewing and/or drafting loan agreements;
- Providing general legal advice on application of the Corporations Act; and
- Advising and representing enterprise and commercial businesses in dispute resolution and litigation
If you are seeking advice from a business lawyer in Melbourne or Perth about your business, feel free to contact our highly recommended and successful corporate and commercial lawyers in Perth or Melbourne.
Navigate lease disputes and property matters with Acuity Law Partners, your trusted corporate law firm. Whether you’re dealing with lease agreements, property law, or complex commercial property issues, our experienced corporate and commercial lawyers in Melbourne and Perth provide creative and cost-effective solutions. Call us today +61 8 6109 6688 for expert guidance and peace of mind in addressing lease disputes, understanding terms and conditions, and all your corporate legal needs.
Get in Touch
If you require legal advice or representation in Western Australia, don't hesitate to fill out the form below. Our experienced Perth lawyers, specialising in areas such as family law, immigration, corporate law, and dispute resolution, are ready to assist you. We will be in touch with you shortly to discuss how we can meet your legal needs in Perth!
What types of legal matters can corporate and commercial lawyers provide advice on?
Acuity Law Partners have significant experience in providing cost-effective advice on a wide range of legal matters, including corporate law, commercial litigation, and finance transactions to small and medium businesses.
What experience do Acuity Law Partners have in advising on private acquisitions and disposals of businesses?
Our corporate and commercial lawyers have extensive experience in various areas of law and in advising on private acquisitions and disposals of businesses in both Melbourne and Perth across a broad range of sectors. We are able to provide sophisticated legal advice of the highest quality on all types of deals, including disposals and acquisitions, group reorganisations, and intra-group transactions.
Expert Australian lawyers, just a click away.
Learn How We
Book An Initial