Citizenship & Resident Return Visas

Immigration Law

Permanent residency gives you the right to remain in Australia indefinitely but you are still subject to a travel facility typically valid for 5 years. Consequently, you may still need a resident return visa (RRV) in order to depart and return to Australia.

Obtaining a RRV may be more complex in situations where you have been absent from Australia for a long period, or if you have applied to renew a RRV but need to travel outside and return to Australia before the RRV may be granted. We can assist you to have peace of mind and avoid unnecessary complications to your permanent resident status.

If you think that you are ready to apply for Australian citizenship for yourself and/or family members, we can help you with checking eligibility, guide you through the multitude of documents required by the Department of Home Affairs and put together your application.

Australian Citizenship & Resident Return Visas

Get in Touch

If you require legal advice or representation in Western Australia, don't hesitate to fill out the form below. Our experienced Perth lawyers, specialising in areas such as family law, immigration, corporate law, and dispute resolution, are ready to assist you. We will be in touch with you shortly to discuss how we can meet your legal needs in Perth!

    Expert Australian lawyers, just a click away.


    In Touch



    Learn How We
    Can Help



    Book An Initial





    Call Now Button